Monday 28 March 2011

Folk stuff is brilliant for motivation...

Turns out I need help making little leaps towards getting my grades. Now, I'd not eschew Mumford & Sons from the "work" playlist for anything anyway, but they've just jumped right back up to the top, with a cover of Vampire Weekends "Cousins." It's fantastic. Fern Cotton was going on about hay bales and barn dances when I heard this on the radio down in art today, and whilst I'm never that interested in what a lot of radio presenters have to say, she was kinda spot on; Hay bales, barn dances, flagons and tabletop-jigs. It's great work music, and it got me through art AND a fair bit of photography today. It's been a productive day, in short, and it's all thanks to Marcus. He's a beaut'.

Tomorrow I've two lessons - art, and photography, in the afternoon, but I can't drive in because Mother dearest needs the car for work... which is annoying, but it's a little more justified than needing it for shenanigans. So, I'll be in from 10:30 to 2 before lessons even start, with only a 10 minute slot for PLD (personal learning and development... and no, it doesn't mean anything, and it isn't consequential). Mneh. Some field, some guitar, some snuggling, some milk, some tea and some mozart will be in order, for sure. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment