Monday 21 March 2011

Hello again, blogger...

I'z back.

Okay, so I haven't had a personal blog for a while, so I'm a bit rusty at knowing what to write, or how much to write... I mean, I have a Tumblr (http://LightspeedLions.Tumblr.Com) but that used to be all reblogs, and is now all personal art.

So, I'll start with, current life situation -
  • Still in long term relationship with beautiful and perfect girlfriend/soulmate
  • Finally on top of art work
  • Photography work suspect, but manageable
  • Finding out wether or not I've been accepted onto foundation course this week
  • Will subsequently be going to the pub to commiserate/celebrate
  • Hais is returning to natural colour
  • Will pass driving test just after easter, so will be whisking Sophie away at start of summer instead of easter now
  • parents putting pressure on me for photography, but not too much
  • Got £350 worth of laavly art supplies now
  • Found a floor scarf. "Flaarf."
  • Got my Apple iMac, FINALLY
  • Discovered that I love milk, straight from the carton
  • Phone/MSN working again, so I can contact the outside world when at home again
  • Am still wildly head over heels for Soph... she's pretty perfect, y'know...
I have NO idea what to write now, so I'll just leave you guys with my current favourite song, by Noah and the Whale (writers of "5 years time," which unlike "Rockstar" by Nickelback didn't get worse with time...)


No comments:

Post a Comment