Wednesday 23 March 2011

Foundation...


Ahhhh. I'm actually shhhh- scared about tomorrow, and finding out whether or not I'm on the foundation course. Literally, I have NO IDEA what I'll do if I don't get on it. It's the only course that I want to do, apart from a uni art course... but I NEED this to get there in the first place.

Ah well... I'll just have to keep being scared. Mum has been ordered on pain of death NOT to open the envelope when it gets here in the post tomorrow. She might do anyways, but just in case I get on the course, I want the satisfaction of being the one who opened it.

I get to see Soph again tomorrow though... by the end of this week, Ill have spent 4 out of 7 nights with her. That's a fair bit of time... it's brilliant.

(Above - Wolf No.3, a preparation study for my portraiture project final outcome)

2 comments:

  1. hey buddy! glad to see ur blog is up and running:) ur drawings r really good dude. keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing more. ta ta
    pullengers hairy man aka Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pullingers hairy man indeed. :) Loving the stuff you've got up, and might ask if I can use it for response work early nest year... like artist research, though I doubt the moderators would appreciate "Pullingers hairy man" as the title of the page, unfortunately. Yeah, if you don't see this, I'll ask you in person :P

    Oh, and I've changed my blogsite... though theres links to it on this blog, and the other one. It's purely for my art, and doesn't have 2000 previous reblogs under its belt, which is good ^^

    ReplyDelete