Sunday 17 April 2011

Bad day...

Well it hasn't been, but it IS the name of my new favourite song by Darwin Deez. Turns out the guy is even better than I first anticipated. Aaand, I've looked at some of the videos he's done for other peoples songs, and I have to say, Deez is a beastly dancer. It's like, the whitest dance you've ever seen in the world EVER, but he seems to be having such a skinny, great time that you can't help be love it a bit. :]

Been somewhat angsty today... eugh, I hate it when I type this shit online, but since it's a diary-ish blog, I guess it has to be done, and i have to say what's on my mind. Seriously, it turns out I'm a paranoid and jealous little boy really, when it comes right down to it. I mean, people link each other songs on Facebook all the time, right? So, I really have no excuse for being angry or upset when one person links a sweet song to another person, do I? No, Chris, you really don't. And everybody shares banter on Facebook, right? So, I really have no excuse for being jealous of the close banter between two people on Facebook, do I? No, Chris... and shut up, it's boring to hear this stuff.

You're right, me. I'll stop. Have a Darwin Deez video (and yes, before you point it out, it's all a little ironic, but mneh :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment