Thursday 28 April 2011

Bear...


Blechh. I'm having far to many "I Need To Shout At Everything And Mope" days at the moment. And apart from the overwhelming weight of not having worked in my first year, and my exams being done in about 7 weeks time, it's mostly just silly little things that are setting me off. Of course, I'm not actually shouting at anybody. No, I'm all happy and bouncy half the time anyways, and it's fairly easy to hide being royally fucked off, but every now and then I'll hear something or see something, and I'll want to pack everything in and just go away from everyone and everything I know for a bit. Just, it'd be so nice to go without a couple of faces being ANYWHERE for a while, including stupid little places like Facebook, or viewed through classroom windows. And I swear to god, if I see another pet name, I'll have to get a gun and start shooting things in the Punchbowl. :]

It's like, I can deal with everything, except with that THAT will always be a bit MORE than it should be, whether in terms of communication, or looks, or time... and I have a serious thing against pet names, I've realised. Effectively, I'm a rat, and one with a busy schedule. And how can a rat compete with a lion for a cat, when the lion is free to lounge? Well, I should say Bear, really.

Ah well. Some Jeeves & Wooster will help me lose my thoughts. Some Fry and some Laurie, getting up to shenanigans, with no worries like commitments or work or any of that rubbish, and just pottering along, bumping into things and grinning. Oh, and I'm not drinking a drop now til' after the exams. Two reasons - A: I WILL make it a serious habit if I don't impose some sort of strict boundary now-ishh, and B: I get bitter when I drink alone. I get that enough sober, ta. :]

And SORRY, to anybody who may read this. I know it's a damn annoying, whiney read, but every now and then a person needs to vent, y'know? Sides, one of the people in question doesn't even know of this pages existence, and frankly I don't care if it's seen anyways. The "I Don't Care" stage really is a lovely one. If I ever get to the stage of "Snapping," I'm sure I'll post something fairly interesting.

Oh, 2 things finally. First, the picture above is to illustrate my general tiredness of the really shite deals I'm to put up with at the moment, and secondly, to future me - Yes, you were a prat, weren't you? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment